Saturday, July 30, 2005

I didn't think I was going to be able to get on line for another day! The only motel with WI-FI had their computer taken out by lightning last night, the E-cafe was closed, and I was told there wasn't any other place closer than Reno. I spotted this little coffee shop in Carson City, stopped and asked. The DID have it. And this young lady actually made me a RAW fruit smoothie that was deeeeelicious! She's also a singer in a rock band. A interesting little shop. Spotlessly clean, and the bathrooms were large and well decorated. Original metal stamped ceiling and lots of antiques too. A fun place, but I've been in here over an hour, and want to get back to the rally before I miss something good. I may come back later to post to pictures from our ride to Virginia City this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home